attorneys of Croudace & Dietrich LLP have advised and represented private
property owners and public agencies in connection with purchases in
lieu of condemnation, condemnation actions and threatened condemnation
proceedings, and in prosecuting inverse condemnation actions. Representative
- Representation of lessor in defending redevelopment agency condemnation
action, resulting in favorable settlement.
- Representation of developers in negotiating development and disposition
agreements, including, for example, representation of land owner
in negotiation of disposition and development agreement for disposition
under threat of condemnation of redevelopment area-zoned land and
representation of land owner in acquiring, from a major U.S. manufacturer,
environmentally challenged property, remediating the same and preparing
for transfer of land to residential developers under threat of condemnation
by redevelopment agency.
- Representation of major affordable housing developer in dispute
with redevelopment agency regarding condemnation of property resulting
in favorable settlement.
- Representation of landowners in structuring and documenting purchases
in lieu of condemnation.
- Representation of various landowners in connection with proposed
freeway condemnation plans.