General Real Estate. A
significant portion of the practice of Croudace & Dietrich LLP involves
ongoing representation of developers, lenders and other real property
owners, in connection with preparation and/or review of construction
contracts, management and leasing agreements, leases and other real
estate-related contracts. For example, the attorneys' representation
- Negotiation of leases on behalf of landlords and tenants
for a wide range of product type, including industrial, office,
shopping centers, strip retail, medical office and recreational
- Negotiation of subleases, on behalf of tenants, landlords
- Preparation and negotiation of form architects' agreements
and construction contracts and related lien documents to facilitate
use by lenders and developers in connection with improvements
to be made to properties.
- Preparation of easement and special land use restriction
agreements for real estate owners in connection with sale and
development of property.
- Preparation and periodic updating of form leases for shopping
centers, business parks and office buildings.
- Representation of landowners and ground lessees in connection
with negotiation of ground leases and the resolution of disputes
relating to rental adjustments in ground leases.
- Representation of landowners in disputes with title companies
regarding potential title claims.
- Pre-foreclosure review of leases and subordination agreements
to determine relative rights of borrower and tenant and advice
to lender regarding foreclosure strategy, and post-foreclosure
review and modification of lease forms and surviving contractual
obligations related to foreclosed property.
- Representation of property owners in connection with negotiation
of cell tower site leases and telecommunications access and