Real Estate Acquisition and Sale Transactions. The
attorneys of Croudace & Dietrich LLP represent developers, property owners,
investors and others in connection with acquisition and disposition of
commercial real estate. Representative transactions include:
- Representation of developers and lenders in connection with
the option and/or purchase or sale of shopping centers and/or
business parks throughout California and in Arizona, Hawaii
and Nevada, with transaction values ranging from $500,000 to
- Representation of developers in connection with purchase
and sale of multi-million dollar office and/or industrial buildings
and land for development.
- Representation of major corporation in connection with sale
of numerous commercial and industrial properties throughout
southern California, with values ranging from $3.5 million
to $40 million, many of which properties also involved the
remediation of asbestos-containing materials and other hazardous
- Representation of owners in connection with purchase and
sale of land for hotel development purposes.
- Representation of major drug store chain in the purchase
of a large photo processing plants in California, involving
the remediation of asbestos-containing materials and other
- Representation of major California hospital in the negotiation
and documentation of a long-term ground lease and option to
purchase, and in the construction of an ambulatory surgical
care center and office building.
- Representation of developers and owners in connection with
purchase and sale of regional malls.
- Representation of various entities in connection with acquisition,
remediation, development and disposition of environmentally
impaired sites in California, including negotiation of indemnity
agreements to or from sellers and of pollution legal liability
and/or clean-up cost cap policies of insurance.
- Representation of master developers and merchant builders
in preparing and negotiating purchase and sale documentation
for large residential tracts, and development of such property.
- Representation of buyers and sellers in Section 1031 and/or
1033 exchange transactions.
- Representation of NYSE hi-tech company in an acquisition,
leaseback and build-to-suit transaction involving Minnesota
property for research, development and manufacturing, and the
ultimate disposal of same to a major medical research foundation.
- Representation of developers in connection with affordable