Specialized Real Estate Transactions. The
firm's attorneys have been involved in many specialized real estate
projects throughout the years. Examples include:
- Representation of international lender in connection with
various geothermal resource and facilities construction loans
and permanent loans in California and Hawaii secured by fee
simple, leasehold, subleasehold and sub-subleasehold estates.
- Representation of major international corporation in connection
with acquisition of land to develop, and the development of,
wind energy facilities in California.
- Representation of Fortune 500 company in connection with
transfer of the only tri-sonic wind tunnel in the United States.
- Representation of high-tech fabrication facility owner in
connection with land acquisition, design, development, construction,
financing and operations and maintenance of exclusive-use 21kV
upgrade and power plant substation.
- Representation of developer in connection with licensing
property to a Redevelopment Agency for a "Street Art" tunnel
- Representation of a lender in connection with financing
development of a historical preservation district.