Subdivision Work and CC&R Work. Croudace & Dietrich LLP attorneys also represent landowners, including master developers and
tract developers, in connection with subdivision work, preparation of
covenants, conditions and restrictions and formation of property owners’ associations
for real estate developments. For example, the firm’s attorneys
have been involved in:
- Representation of developers in connection with purchase
and sale documents for subdivision projects, including residential
and commercial condominiums, and in preparation of various
easement and other documents regarding common areas and adjacent
property, including golf courses.
- Representation of developers in California and Nevada in
preparation of purchase documentation, covenants, conditions
and restrictions, association incorporation documentation and
California Department of Real Estate filings for master planned
communities and condominium developments.
- Representation of developers in preparation and negotiation
of, and representation of lenders in the review of, covenants,
conditions and restrictions relating to shared parking, common
access and common areas for retail and industrial development.
- Representation of large non-profit public benefit corporation
in the City of Chino Hills with respect to subdivision of tract
of land for disposition to commercial and institutional users.
- Representation of owners of commercial properties in forming
property owners’ associations and/or obtaining approval
of associations to amend or abolish CC&Rs.
- Formation of joint venture between Fortune 500 companies
to redevelop commercial property into master planned residential
- Representation of developers in negotiation of preliminary
and final official statements and bond purchase agreements
in connection with Community Facilities Districts under the
Mello-Roos Community Facilities Act of 1982.